Call for Applicants for the post of Technical Advisor for the Cambodian FETP
The South Asia Field Epidemiology and Technology Network (SAFETYNET) is looking for qualified applicants for the post of Technical Advisor for the Cambodian FETP. This technical advisor will work with stakeholders and partners in Cambodia in finalizing the training curricula and materials for FETP supervisors/mentors, Frontline and Intermediate FETP courses; recruit qualified health staff for the training courses; recruit facilitators for the didactic workshops and match field supervisors/mentors with trainees; act as course facilitator and field supervisor/mentor; track progress of trainees; and conduct post-training assessments.
Cambodian health staff with the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
· Has applied epidemiology or field epidemiology work experience, e.g., public health surveillance, outbreak investigation and response; preferably an alumnus of an applied epidemiology or field epidemiology training program
· Previous involvement in training of local health staff
· Familiar with the Cambodian health system
· Fluent in English and Khmer languages
· Currently based in Phnom Penh or willing to be based in Phnom Penh upon assuming the post
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their resumes to admin@safetynet-web,org on or before May 20, 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.