Updated: Mar 2
Pre-Conference Workshop (Interactive Learning Session) Application Information
for the 10th Bi-regional TEPHINET Conference
Conference Title: 10th Southeast Asia and Western Pacific Bi-regional TEPHINET Scientific Conference
Venue: Online workshop, Taipei, Taiwan
Pre-Conference Workshop Day and Date: Monday, May 31, 2021
Pre-Conference Workshop Fees: USD$ 500. We are accepting only half-day workshops for this conference. Morning workshops will be during 8:00 to 12:00 GMT+8; afternoon workshops will be during 1:00 to 5:00 pm GMT+8.
1. All workshops will be conducted online using platforms provided by the conference organizer.
2. These rates are only applicable to registered nonprofit entities. Commercial/for-profit organizations interested in holding pre-conference workshops can avail of conference sponsorship opportunities – please contact Dr. Conky Quizon of SAFETYNET at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Workshop Title: _________________________________
The workshop description should cover the following:
- Learning objectives
- Workshop format, activities, course instruction, etc. (please indicate if workshop is interactive or lecture-based)
- Information on presenters (please include short bios of all presenters)
- Following information may also be provided along with the workshop description:
o Workshop evaluation method
o Learner assessment (ex: pre and post-tests, knowledge checks, question and answers)
o Follow-up and support (If any, what opportunities do you intend to provide to learners after the session that reinforces content delivered. For example: resource for post-session support, providing contact information for help, providing grants for research proposals, etc.)
Note: The workshop description may be used, in a condensed and abridged form, in advertising and promotional materials. Workshop Times: Please tick your choice.
[ ] Morning: 08:00 – 12:00, GMT+8
[ ] Afternoon: 13:00 – 17:00, GMT+8
Target Audience: Please choose one of these options.
Conference participants – general
Conference participants – specific criteria (e.g., country, professional background, FETP directors or training staff)
Expected Number of Workshop Participants: _____
Note: If the workshop will have a breakout discussion, we recommend having sufficient facilitators in each group.
Please return filled-out forms to Dr. Wanchin Chen of Taiwan CDC at email@example.com.
The deadline for submission will be on March 7, 2021 to enable us to advertise and promote your workshop on the conference website.
Note: Workshop proposals will be reviewed by the Conference Scientific Committee and proponents/sponsors of accepted proposals will be notified in April.